RF SILVER 2 phase training program
Detailed terms and recommendations
- 1. Profit target (training account)This model has 2 verification levels of trader skill, in the first training phase the trader must goal an 8 % increase in value within 999 days, in the second training phase a 5 % increase during a 999 day monitoring period is sufficient. All trades need to be closed manually or by using Take Profit (profits need to be credited to the balance).
- 2. Time limit (training account)We understand that the market situation is not always favorable, and there are times when a trader requires more time. Therefore, we provide you with the flexibility of having no time limit or pressure until you achieve the target profit.
- 3. Number of trades (training account)The minimum number of trades in this training program is 6 for each phase. These are real trades, and no splitting of volume into smaller parts or supplementary small trades will be counted. A real trade is an independent, standalone trade that trades a current market situation. This condition is used to filter out gamblers, fraudulent and other inappropriate trader behavior, and is necessary to determine whether the trader really knows what they are doing or simply got lucky.
- 4. Discount (training account)If you fail on your training account and violate one of the rules, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on your next attempt.
- 5. Fee refund bonus (training account)If you successfully meet the goals, you will get back 100% of your entry fees with your first payout.
- 6. Maximum overall drawdown (training account and RCF account)The maximum overall drawdown is set at 10% of the initial capital in the training account and is applicable to both closed and open trades. This applies to both the first and second phase of the training trading account. Example: Equity on the account of 10,000 must not be less than 9,000. If you violate this rule, your account will switch to read-only mode and trades will be closed.
- 7. Daily maximum Drawdown (Training account and RCF account)Within one trading day (24h) your account cannot drop more than 5%. The starting equity is determined at GMT+2. An automatic system monitors compliance with this rule, and in case of violation your account will switch to read-only mode, and trades will be closed. This applies to both the first and second phases of the training trading account. If you violate this rule on the RCF account and the remaining balance is positive, you can request a review. If all conditions are met, there is no indication of gambling or any other unauthorized trading method specified in the Terms & Conditions, you will be entitled to receive your share of the commission payout.
- 8. Trading Leverage (Training account and RCF account)The leverage in this program is set on 1:100 for Major pairs, 1:75 for Cross pairs, 1:50 for exotic pairs, 1:25 for metals, 1:25 for stock indexes, 1:5 for energies, 1:2,5 for stocks and 1:2,5 for cryptocurrencies.
- 9. Trader Behavior and Strategy (Training account and RCF account)Traders can trade in any way they prefer and can meet the required conditions. The wider the range of traders the greater the diversification for us, and therefore we support any reasonable, non-gambling, and fraudulent trading method. Successful completion of the training phase almost always requires having a trading plan and proper risk management. We support every honest trader who does not participate in any unauthorized fraudulent trading method as further defined in the Terms & Conditions.
- 10. Restrictions (Training account and RCF account)Non
- 11. Trading Instruments (Training account and RCF account)It is possible to trade anything that is currently available on the trading platform. We may expand or narrow the instrument offering based on traders' interests and success, as we strive to provide the best possible trading conditions. Currently, you can trade Forex, metals, some stock indices, some cryptocurrencies, some stocks, and energies. The offering is diverse and can be viewed directly on the training platform.
- 12. EA Automatic Trading Systems (Training account and RCF account)Prop trading is not about using mass robots and the like. To diversify our sources, we prefer manual trading with the widest range of trading styles. It is not possible to run any EA on our training trading platform.
- After successfully completing the two-phase training program, you will be eligible for access to an RCF account, after signing the contract and verifying KYC documents, and subsequently also for commission payouts.
- 13. Profit split (RCF account)You are entitled to a 75% commission on profits generated on the RCF account in the first month, and the profit ratio may increase up to 85% in subsequent months. You can request the first commission payout no earlier than 14 days after the creation of this account.
- 14. Commission payout (RCF account)If you are entitled to commission payouts from profits generated on the RCF account, you can request a payout by email at email@example.com or directly on the Training Trading Platform. Before making a withdrawal, you must close all trades.
- 15. Growth plan (RCF account)After completing the training accounts and obtaining an RCF account, our collaboration is just beginning. If you demonstrate consistency and generate a profit of 15% or more over four consecutive months, with at least 2 profitable months, we will increase your account by 25% of the original value, and then again and again... After 16 months of collaboration, your account can be 100% larger. You can request an increase at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16. Loss (RCF account)The trader is not responsible for any losses on the training accounts or RCF accounts. All trades you execute are within a simulated environment of real price quotes. For all trades that FRCSM makes in the real market environment, the responsibility lies with the company itself. FRCSM has its own risk models on its RCF accounts, which determine whether a trade is executed or not. The trader is not responsible for any losses that may occur, but we strongly recommend adhering to strict risk management rules and other rules in the Terms & Conditions for maximizing success on both sides.