RF GOLD 1 phase training program
Detailed terms and recommendations
- 1. Target Profit (Training Account)This model has only 1 phase of trader verification in this training phase, a trader must achieve a 10% target within 999 days. All trades need to be closed manually or by using Take Profit (profits need to be credited to the balance).
- 2. Time Limit (Training Account)We understand that the market situation is not always favorable, and there are times when a trader requires more time. Therefore, we provide you with the flexibility of having no time limit or pressure until you achieve the target profit.
- 3. Number of Trades (Training Account)The minimum number of trades in this training program is 8 for phase. These are real trades, no volume splitting, or supplementary small trades will be counted. A real trade is an independent, standalone trade that trades a current market situation. This condition serves to filter out gamblers, fraudulent, and other inappropriate trader behavior and is necessary to determine whether the trader really knows what they are doing or just got lucky.
- 4. Discount (Training Account)If you fail on your training account and break one of the rules, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on your next attempt.
- 5. Refund Bonus (Training Account)If you successfully meet the goals, you will get back 100% of your entry fees with your first payout.
- 6. Maximum overall drawdown (Training Account and RCF Account)The maximum overall drawdown on the account is set at 6% of the initial capital in the training account and is tied to both closed and open trades. Example: Equity on the account of 10,000 cannot be less than 9,500. If you violate this rule, your account will switch to read-only mode and trades will be closed.
- 7. The maximum daily drawdown (Training Account and RCF Account)Within one trading day (24 hours), your account may not drop by more than 4%. The starting equity is always set at GMT+2. An automatic system monitors compliance with this rule. If you violate this rule your account will switch to read-only mode, and trades will be closed. If you violate this rule on the RCF account, and the remaining balance is positive, you can request a review. If it is found that all conditions are met, there is no evidence of gambling or any other inappropriate trading method specified in the Terms & Conditions, then you will be entitled to receive to a payout of your commission.
- 8. Trading leverage (Training Account and RCF Account)The leverage in this program is set at 1:50 for Major pairs, 1:37 for Cross pairs, 1:25 for exotic pairs, 1:25 for metals, 1:15 for stock indexes, 1:5 for energies, 1:2,5 for stocks and 1:2,5 for cryptocurrencies.
- 9. Trader behavior and strategy (Training Account and RCF Account)Traders can trade in any way that suits them and helps them meet the required conditions. The wider the range of traders the greater the diversification for us, and therefore we support any reasonable, non-gambling, and non-fraudulent trading methods. To successfully complete the training phase, it is almost always essential to have a trading plan and a proper risk management approach. We support every decent trader who does not engage in any improper fraudulent trading method defined further in the Terms & Conditions.
- 10. Limitations (Training Account and RCF Account)Non
- 11. Trading instruments (Training Account and RCF Account)It is possible to trade on everything that is currently available in the trading platform. We may expand or narrow the instrument selection based on traders' interests and performance, and we strive to provide traders with the best trading conditions possible. Currently, you can trade Forex, metals, some stock indices, some cryptocurrencies, some stocks, and energies. The selection is diverse and can be viewed directly on the training platform.
- 12. EA automatic trading systems (Training Account and RCF Account)Prop trading is not about using mass robots and the like. To diversify our sources, we prefer manual trading with the widest range of trading styles. It is not possible to run any EA on our training trading platform.
- After successfully completing the one-phase training program, you will be entitled to access the RCF account, sign the contract and verify KYC documents, and subsequently be entitled to receive commissions.
- 13. Profit split (RCF account)You are entitled to a 75% commission on profits generated on the RCF account in the first month. In subsequent months, the profit-sharing ratio may increase up to 90%. You can request the first commission payout no earlier than 14 days after the creation of this account.
- 14. Commission payout (RCF account)If you are entitled to a commission payout from profits generated on the RCF account, you can request it by email at email@example.com or directly on the Demo Trading Platform. Before withdrawal, you must close all your trades.
- 15. Increase Plan (RCF Account)After going through the training accounts and obtaining an RCF account, our cooperation is just beginning. If you demonstrate consistency and generate a profit of 15% or more over four consecutive months, with at least 2 of those months being profitable, we will increase your account according to the following key: we will increase your account by 25% of the original value, and then continue to do so again and again. After just 16 months of cooperation, your account could be 100% larger. You can request an increase at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16. Loss (RCF Account)The trader is not responsible for any losses on training or RCF accounts. All trades you make are within a simulated environment of real market prices. The responsibility for all trades made in real market conditions is solely that of FRCSM. FRCSM has its own risk models for its RCF accounts, which determine whether a trade is executed or not. The trader is not responsible for any losses that may occur, but we strongly recommend adhering to strict risk management rules and other rules in accordance with the Terms & Conditions to maximize success for both parties.