RF COPPER 4 phase training program
Detailed terms and recommendations
- 1. Target profit (training account)This model has four phases of trader skill verification. In the first training phase, the trader must achieve a 5% appreciation within 999 days, and in the second, third, and fourth training phases, the same 5%. All trades need to be closed manually or by using Take Profit (profits need to be credited to the balance).
- 2. Time limit (training account)We understand that the market situation is not always favorable, and there are times when a trader requires more time. Therefore, we provide you with the flexibility of having no time limit or pressure until you achieve the target profit.
- 3. Number of trades (training account)The minimum number of trades in this training program is 4 trades in each of the 4 phases. These are real trades, and no volume splitting into smaller parts or additional small trades will be counted. A real trade is an independent, separate trade trading some current market situation. This condition serves us to filter out gamblers, fraudulent, and other inappropriate trader behavior and is necessary to determine whether the trader actually knows what they are doing or simply has good luck.
- 4. Discount (training account)If you fail on your training account and violate one of the rules, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on your next attempt.
- 5. Fee refund bonus (training account)If you successfully meet the goals, you will get back 200% of your entry fees with your first payout.
- 6. Maximum overall drawdown (training account and RCF account)The maximum overall drawdown on the account is set at 10% of the initial capital on the training account and is tied to both closed and open trades. This applies to each of the 4 phases on the training trading account. For example, the equity on the account of 10,000 cannot be less than 9,000. If you violate this rule, your account will switch to read-only mode, and trades will be closed.
- 7. Daily maximum drawdown (Training account and RCF account)Within one trading day (24 hours), your account must not fall by more than 5%. Starting equity is always set at GMT+2. An automatic system monitors compliance with this rule. If you violate this rule your account will switch to read-only mode and trades will be closed. This applies to all 4 phases of the training trading account. If you violate this rule on the RCF account and the account balance is positive you may request a review. If all conditions are met and there is no indication of gambling or other prohibited trading methods specified in the Terms & Conditions, you will be entitled to receive your share of the commission.
- 8. Trading Leverage (Training Account and RCF Account)The leverage in this program is set on 1:200 for Major pairs, 1:150 for Cross pairs, 1:100 for exotic pairs, 1:25 for metals, 1:25 for stock indexes, 1:5 for energies, 1:2,5 for stocks and 1:2,5 for cryptocurrencies.
- 9. Trader Behavior and Strategy (Training Account and RCF Account)Traders can trade in any way that suits them and allows them to meet the required conditions. The wider the range of traders the greater the diversification for us, and therefore we support any reasonable, non-gambling, and non-fraudulent trading method. To successfully complete the training phase, it is almost essential to have a trading plan and the correct risk management. We support any decent trader who does not engage in any prohibited fraudulent trading method as further defined in the Terms & Conditions.
- 10. Limitations (Training Account and RCF Account)Non
- 11. Trading Instruments (Training Account and RCF Account)It is possible to trade everything currently available on the trading platform. We can expand or narrow the range of instruments based on the traders' interests and success rate. We try to provide traders with the best possible trading conditions. Currently, you can trade Forex, metals, some stock indices, some cryptocurrencies, some stocks, and energies. The range is diverse and can be viewed directly on the training platform.
- 12. EA Automatic Trading Systems (Training Account and RCF Account)Prop trading is not about using mass robots and similar approaches. In diversifying our sources, we prefer manual trading of the widest range of trading styles. It is not possible to run any EA on our training trading platform.
- After successfully completing the four-phase training program, you will be eligible for access to the RCF account, after signing the contract and verifying KYC documents, and subsequently also for commission payouts.
- 13. Profit split (RCF account)You are entitled to an 80% commission on the profit generated in the RCF account in the first month, and the profit-sharing ratio may increase up to 90% in the following months. You can request the first commission payout no earlier than 14 days from the establishment of this account.
- 14. Commission payout (RCF account)If you are entitled to commission payout from profits generated in the RCF account, you can request payout via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on the Training Trading Platform. You must have closed all trades before withdrawal.
- 15. Growth plan (RCF account)After success passing through the training accounts and obtaining an RCF account, our cooperation is just beginning. If you demonstrate consistency and generate a profit of 15% or more in aggregate within three consecutive months, and at least two of those months are profitable, we will increase your account according to the following key; we will increase your account by 25% of the original value, and then repeat this process again and again. After a year of cooperation, your account can be 100% larger. You can request an increase at any time by emailing email@example.com
- 16. Losses (RCF account)Traders are not responsible for any losses on training or RCF accounts. All trades performed are within a simulated environment with real price quotes. The responsibility for trades performed in the real market environment is solely that of the company FRCSM, as it has its own risk models for RCF accounts that determine whether or not to execute a trade. Traders are not responsible for any losses that may occur, but we strongly recommend adhering to strict risk management rules and other regulations as set out in the Terms & Conditions to maximize success on both sides.