RF BRONZE 3 phase training program
Detailed terms and recommendations
- 1. Profit target (training account)This model has three phase of trader skill verification. In the first training phase the trader must achieve a target of 5% within 999 days, and in the second and third training phases, they must also achieve 5%. All trades need to be closed manually or by using Take Profit (profits need to be credited to the balance).
- 2. Time limit (training account)We understand that the market situation is not always favorable, and there are times when a trader requires more time. Therefore, we provide you with the flexibility of having no time limit or pressure until you achieve the target profit.
- 3. Number of trades (training account)The minimum number of trades in this training program is 5 trades in each of the 3 phases. These are real trades, and no volume splitting into smaller parts or supplementing small trades will be counted. A real trade is an independent, separate trade trading in the current market situation. This condition serves to filter out gamblers, fraudulent, and other inappropriate trader behavior and is necessary to determine whether the trader really know what they're doing or is simply reliant on luck.
- 4. Discount (training account)If you fail on your training account and break one of the rules, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the next attempt.
- 5. Fee refund bonus (training account)If you successfully meet the goals, you will get back 150% of your entry fees with your first payout.
- 6. Maximum account drawdown (training account and RCF account)The maximum account drop is set at 10% of the initial capital on the training account, and applies to both open and closed trades. This rule applies to each of the three phases on the training trading account. For example, if the equity on the account is $10,000, it cannot drop below $9,000. If this rule is violated, the account will switch to read-only mode and trades will be closed.
- 7. Maximal daily drawdown (training account and RCF account)Within a single trading day (24 hours), the account cannot drop more than 5%. The starting equity is set at GMT+2. An automatic system monitors compliance with this rule, and if violated, the account will switch to read-only mode and trades will be closed. This rule applies to all 3 phases on the training trading account. If this rule is violated on the RCF account and the remaining balance is positive, you can request a review. If all conditions are met, and there is no evidence of gambling or other prohibited trading methods specified in the Terms & Conditions, you will be entitled to receive your share of the commission.
- 8. Trading leverage (training account and RCF account)The leverage in this program is set on 1:200 for Major pairs, 1:150 for Cross pairs, 1:100 for exotic pairs, 1:25 for metals, 1:25 for stock indexes, 1:5 for energies, 1:2,5 for stocks and 1:2,5 for cryptocurrencies.
- 9. Trader behavior and strategy (training account and RCF account)Traders can trade in any way that suits them and allows them to meet the required conditions. The wider the range of traders, the greater the diversification for us, and therefore we support any reasonable, non-gambling, and fraudulent trading methods. To successfully complete the training phase, it is almost essential to have a trading plan and proper risk management. We support any decent trader who does not engage in any prohibited fraudulent trading methods further defined in the Terms & Conditions.
- 10. Restrictions (training account and RCF account)Non
- 11. Trading instruments (training account and RCF account)It is possible to trade everything that is currently available on the trading platform. We can expand or narrow the selection of instruments according to the interests and success of the traders. We strive to provide traders with the best possible trading conditions. Currently, you can trade FOREX, metals, some stock indexes, some cryptocurrencies, some stocks, and energies. The selection is diverse, and you can view it directly on the training platform.
- 12. Automatic trading systems - EA (training account and RCF account)Prop trading is not about using massive robots, etc. In order to diversify our sources, we prefer manual trading of the widest range of trading styles. No EA can be run on our training trading platform.
- After successfully completing the three-phase training program you will be eligible to access the RCF account, sign the contract, and verify the KYC documents. Then, you will also be eligible for commission payouts.
- 13. Profit split (RCF account)You are entitled to a 80% commission on the profit generated on the RCF account in the first month. In the following months, the profit-sharing ratio may increase up to 90%.
- 14. Commission payouts (RCF account)If you are entitled to commission payouts from profits generated on the RCF account, you can request a payout by email at email@example.com or directly on the Training Trading Platform. Before making a withdrawal, you must close all trades.
- 15. Increasing plan (RCF account)After going through the training accounts and obtaining the RCF account, our collaboration is just beginning. If you demonstrate consistency, we will increase your account according to the following key. If you generate a profit of 15% or more in the aggregate during three consecutive months, and at least two months are profitable, we will increase your account by 25% of the original value and then again and again... After a year of collaboration, you can have an account that is 100% larger. You can request an increase at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16. Loss (RCF account)The trader is not responsible for any loss on training accounts or RCF accounts. All trades you make are within a simulated environment of real price quotes. For all trades that the FRCSM company makes in the real market environment, the company itself is responsible. FRCSM has its own risk models on its RCF accounts, which determine whether a trade is executed or not. The trader is not responsible for any losses that may occur, but we strongly recommend adhering to strict risk management rules and other rules according to the Terms & Conditions to maximize success on both sides.